She is responsible for the support of the ongoing tax services for the clients, in particular:
- Preparation and coordination of the VAT settlements and Intrastat reporting
- The ongoing communication with the tax authorities
- Support by verification activities and tax audits
- Ensures smooth and uninterrupted processes.
Prior to joining the team in 2020 she gained experience in the retail, IT and tobacco industry.
Area of expertise:
- Value-added tax
- Tax Ordinance Act
- She studies at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, department Management and Law in Business.
- She graduated with a bachelor’s degree from the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, majoring in public administration.
- Polish (mother tongue)